Sunday, June 16, 2013

I've Got to Pick a Pair of Earrings

So it's summertime and the Queen's thoughts have turned to earrings (what else?) I've let my hair grow a bit, and now it's a little difficult for anyone to see most of my fabulous post earrings when I wear them. What to do, what to do? Switch to longer, dangling earrings, of course!

Hoop earrings, gemstone drops, crystal and stone beads on wire, multiple strands of chain - they all look fabulous with my longer hair. And other people can see them, which is part of the point of wearing earrings in the first place.

It's easy to coordinate my accessories with the rest of my wardrobe by picking colors that match or by sticking strictly with metal like silver, copper or gold. Whatever the occasion, going to work or just hanging out at home, I like to find earrings to match my clothes as well as my mood. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not finished dressing until I've found the perfect earrings for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment