Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Queen Returns ...

Alas, the Queen has been a bad blogger ... neglecting her realm. The only remedy is to pick up from here ... and move on.

I have things to share! Some new creations ...


This pretty copper pair is currently for sale in our Etsy shop. I made them with genuine copper wire and fab Bali style copper beads! The spiral links are cool ...
Copper Spiral Link Earrings - just $9.99 - and shipping is free!

The silver earrings on the right were made by Bob but I guess I have to let him have SOME fun ...
He made them with Madiera chain! They're beautiful - and one of a kind!
You'll find them in our Etsy shop here:
Sterling Silver Earrings - Madiera Stud Hoops - and they're just $44.99 with free shipping!
The Queen has spoken ... and must take her leave. I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment